Monday, December 7, 2009

Avery's Angels NPO Creation Push!

Hey friends-

I have an official flier now for all who want to start distributing. Now is a great time to get donations in! Here's what I need help with:

-I need a sponsor BADLY who will help me come up with the $500-$1000 it's going to take to get just the official NPO status. *I'm not happy about raising funds to get the government to recognize the organization officially and make it so that the IRS doesn't come after me, but it has to be done.....so I'm learning to deal with it.* So if you know any wealthy people (sorry to so blunt!) who would love to help get this started that would be AWESOME!

-I also need a CPA and lawyer who's hearts are in it for a good cause and won't be in it for the money. I cannot, again, I cannot afford on my TA salary to pay someone uber amounts of money. But the need for this is very great. So if there's someone who you know who's passion is helping others and would like to fill this need then PLEASE contact me.

-Expert/professional webdesigners. I don't want to just throw up just another webpage. God bless all the little factions of gastroschisis people out there, but when you're struggling for answers, it's comforting to know there are others out there but you're scrambling to find concrete and reliable answers.

I need a website to be maintained on several levels; 1) medically speaking, which UNC has agreed that they will help with providing the information and getting any updates 2) a place to donate to research (I know some people would probably just like to be part of this) 3) for support for families through volunteers and veteran and fellow families. So dates for events, ways to contact, stories, etc. and 4) a place and a way for people all over the world to donate to Avery's Angels, sponsor or get involved.

These are our first steps. I know no one knows me personally but I want to assure you, I have only a few intentions on this earth 1) to serve my Lord and Savior as He calls me 2) to love my Jared unconditionally, and have beautiful family with him 3) bring hope to those who need it by making my son's life not be in vain and that would be by a- getting Avery's Angels to provide real information, support and funding for research for families to have less "angels" and more "Averys" as well as b- getting the parking deck issue at UNC Hospitals resolved.

I can be reached 24-7 via email at meghanhall07@gmail.com

We need to push. It's my dream to have the paper work in and filed so that we can be a valid and recognized NPO by Jan 1st. We have families now that need the support, and more on the way. I feel the time ticking and I know that it's another day without.

So money, CPA, Lawyer and Webdesigner.

Love and blessings
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment