I suppose I need to comment on a few things about my absence.
One, I'm a full time, and over full time working mom. I drive a special needs bus in the morning and then I teach a full day in a special needs classroom.
I'm also working on my MS/PhD in Clinical Psychology.
I also run an International NPO.
I also have a 10 month old daughter.
So, sometimes, things like blog writing get a little offset. Because I'm busy being alive.
Needless to say I've had a year of news and a year of firsts and a year of growing to reflect upon. I feel like adulthood is beginning to sink in...yes at 26, but either with the onslaught of motherhood or the settling in of time, things are beginning to take on some wisdom. Not too much because I have to maintain some immaturity to survive my day to day.
At any rate there are things that I know to be absolute truths in my life that it's time to reflect upon. I'm not expecting many people to read and have their immediate lives changed but it may at least contribute slightly to the way people know and feel about me. Either your opinions will change or they will stay the same.
I'm going to start blogging about Facebook and relationships in the 21st century, motherhood, loss, Christianity, the US and Christianity and coping. A lot of what I say maybe offensive, but it's not intended to to tell you you're a horrible person for living your life the way you see fit, which I totally support, I'm just imparting my observations and what I hold to be valuable and true in my life. If you asked me my opinion on how you conduct your day to day then I would respond in this manner. Otherwise, as long as it's happening on your lawn and not mine, I have no beef.
Now some of you may feel like I'm talking about you, and if you know me, you know that if I have an issue, a real issue, I will call your attention to it. If I haven't already done so then there's no reason to self reflect. However, if that happens, you need to explore your own sources of that guilt, meaning, if you feel like I'm talking about you and I haven't called you out, then maybe you have your own issues to resolve with it yourself. But please don't feel like I'm being passive aggressive in what I post. I do not believe in that aspect of the internet, blogging and facebook at all. And you'll find that out in my commentary about it.
Be warned be ready and as always, if something appears marginally humorous it is. So laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment