Thursday, October 15, 2009

October 15th

Avery was 6 months old on Tuesday. Jared brought it up on Weds morning and it took my breath away. I wonder what we would be doing if he was still here. How he would look? What would he be getting into.

Today is October 15th. If you haven't read my previous posts about it, it is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Day. www.october15th.com or www.october15thraleigh.com

The Raleigh event has been moved due to the weather. It's now at Journey Church, the NorthEast location go to www.takeajourney.org for directions or mapquest 5808 Departure Drive - Suite 105, Raleigh, NC. 27616. The event starts at 7pm but registration and doors open at 6:30.

Please let anyone and everyone know about the event. If you can come show your support please do. If not, please light a candle at 7pm for an hour. The International hope is that there will be a wave of light across the Earth. Signals to heaven of love.

I'm going to try and say a few words at the Raleigh event tonight. Pray for me and but especially Katy Moyer who has put the whole event here locally together.

3 comments:

  1. You'll do great! Avery will speak through you I'm sure! Happy 6 month birthday Angel Avery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Kasey and I have a 2 1/2 yr old gastro baby. I can tell by reading your blog that your little Angel Avery gives you strength and helps you push on. You son shares my daughters birthday next year she will be six and she told me she wanted to make a special wish for her new friend Angel Avery. Good luck in all you do and God Bless you rfamily and you and all those who are struck with this defect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasey, thank you for your kind words. What an interesting and wonderful conencidence!! Love to you and your wee loves!

    ReplyDelete