Thursday, February 11, 2010

Forward momentum

This week we have recruited many new volunteers and the gears are turning. I'm learning how much I desperatly need a computer as my iPhone makes organizing all these folks and information increaslingly more and more difficult.

Several things-

We need more volunteers and more information. Please contact me with your name, information, talents to offer and interests to meghanhall@averysangels.org

We will be moving forward to get our websites up. I have a meeting this weekend with the webdesigner to organize and design our content. I will warn that our initial output will be a work in progress but I'm so confident that it will be a great foundation. We will be starting with our support site, averysangels.org while we allow time for the UNC Hospitals to collect the massive amounts of information for the medical site.

I'm still looking for carepath stories and belly button pictures. Please submit them too me (bear in mind we won't list names if people would rather not once they are posted.) Any medically relevant pictures or video we'd love to make accessible to our parents out there.

Let me hear from you! Contact me at meghanhall@averysangels.org any time with concerns, questions, support needs and suggestions. We are here to serve.

Psalms 91, we are here to be the angels to lift your body and spirit up so that your feet will not strike a stone. Let us help and build this organization in the way that will best benefit you.

Love and blessings
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment