God listen and God answers.
I promise you He does.
He had a plan for Avery and Jared and I. It hurts, the miss is still there, the pain and the ache. But there was a plan.
I don't want to understand it in this mind, in this body, but someday in my complete and holy body I will. And that's OK.
I tell you this, I witness to you this;
Though there is much rain, there is much sun.
Though there is great pain, there is also great joy.
Though life often isn't fair, it is often beautiful.
It is ugly, but it is lovely.
Even though I walk without my heart, I still see that there is beauty and love and good in the world. Life is still beautiful.
Human justice is incomplete justice. Our comprehension is limited to our knowledge, our experience. Surrender to that.
Because life is beautiful. Life is good.
God is listening. He has been listening. And I praise Him for that. Because He is answering some prayers.
His timing is perfect. His knowledge is complete, and His love is mighty.
Where there is no family, there is family in Christ. And He provides, completely, all things.
But I promise you, through my tears, that life is still beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment