Good Morning God.
It is a beautiful morning. I feel you moving in my spirit, the windows down, the music playing, moving me from the inside out. Sometimes my tears blind me from what you create outside me, but I still see what's behind my tears.
I don't know why you make me carry this, but I carry it for you. I can't carry it for myself. I don't want to carry it for myself.
You are great. In this pain you are still great. There is love in friends, in new family. There is love still in me and the motivation to help Your kingdom, to face the day and give you glory.
I have purpose to my pain because it is for you; I suffer so others may see you.
I cry, but you make me stand. I hurt but you make me get up out of bed, I am lost, but you make me smile. All that is good in me is God in me.
And you are good.
I sing still, I still turn up the music. Nothing can take that away, there is still music. I make a joyful noise to you, so that maybe you let my Little Avery look down or hear those sounds that his Mommy made; for him and for you.
And maybe my Grandfather, and maybe my Granddaddy. Maybe my Uncles. Maybe my music is a tiny part of heaven. Maybe I'm there even though I'm not.
The pain of this earth is great, for those who are left behind. But the purpose and the hope of your promise drive my steps.
Grant us healing. Grant us a little joy. Allow hope to steep back into our lives. Direct our steps, our words, our intent, our motions.
We love you God. Allow my son to look over me.
Hold us close God. Heal our hearts.
In Christ name we ask you to deliver on your promise.
Love
Meg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Meghan,
ReplyDeleteAnthony and I are following you on here now. Thank you for sharing such a precious and personal part of your life and Avery's life with us. I wonder if our little one in heaven has met your sweet Avery. You will never know what it meant to me that I got a chance to hold him. May God hold you and Jared in His arms right now as you held your little one. We will continue to love you and pray for you.
I suppose I should have included my name in the above post....Anthony and Sherri both are following you. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteSherri