I've gotten a little too busy. I know that I'm thinking that I'm doing a good thing for me; keeping myself busy so as not to think about everything too much and earn more cash so finances aren't too strained however it's exhausting (I don't know how some people do it!! and I know people who have 3 jobs! I used to too!) and it's not very conducive to seeing the man that I love.
I have to prioritize what is important to me. This much I know;
God
Family
Friends
So everything has to circle these things.
God I just pray that you put patience and healing in my life. In the life I have together with Jared. Make our every decision and thought centered around you and what is good for an "Us." Heal us in our new way, heal us whole, heal us stronger. Let us learn each other in love in this new way that you have set before us. Let us continue to be a beacon of hope and light to you in our love and the way that we show our love to the world around us. God I just life you up for every time that anyone has said something positive and encouraging about us together. I know that it's you with us and in us that make us so strong together and separate. God I just beg that you preserve that in us and between us and with you until we can come home to you. Give us the vision and wisdom to see true to that.
God I pray for our family. There is much to heal there and much to build hedges of protection around. Lord I just ask that you guide, direct, protect and lead them in your light, that you grant them peace and happiness, the fullness of life and the strength to live it.
I thank you for our friends, our wonderful, miraculous friends that are a constant beacon of you and how you love us. In their patience, in their steadfastness, in their desire to help, even before we knew we needed the help.
God you alone know the contents of our hearts. I ask your favor that we see the fruition of some of those things. I ask that you give us happiness, peace, love and wisdom. Be to us the shield and stronghold for us to muster through this week and all that follow.
God hearken us to our son. Draw him near to us, draw us near to you and him. Tell him we love and miss him terribly.
In Christ's Name
Amen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment