Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Just here
There isn't very much insight that I have to update, Avery's been working a lot this week though. I've been doing a lot of listening for the children, which I love, a lot more than having to discipline them (aka yell, does wonders for my singing voice but not much for my enjoyment.) I've been doing a lot of listening and let Avery relate if it comes up. I can feel myself coming more and more into the person that God intended. It's pretty amazing to watch God take hold of my life and all the things I struggled with implimenting in my life before, He does so easy. It's easy to be sincere, encouraging, smiling, positive, calming and energetic for everyone all the time now through and with him where it was a daily reminding, daily trial for me on my own. Wake up and try and focus on what I wanted to be. Now it's just there. Not me. All Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment