Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My motto

So at the end of emails this is what goes out, just wanted to try and sum me up in a some quips;

Hosea 2:16
(My saving scripture, the day you're saved, you are married to Him. It's that type of relationship.)

"The strongest steel goes through the hottest fire"
(I'm sick of being strong, but God brings you to it and God will bring you through it. So there. His biding, I just do it.)

“Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech” All's Well That Ends Well, I:2 William Shakespeare
(The motto I have as to how I am to others. It's rather straight forward and I like it.)

I've been praying on a new one that He's recently put on my heart. Watch for that one. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment