I can look at pictures this week. I hope that's a good thing. Some days/hours/min/weeks it's very difficult. But I've looked up twice today and smiled at him.
I've got a lot on my heart and my brain and body are suffering from it. I keep trying to stay busy but then Jared and I barely see each other. It's a very hard time to figure out a schedule. And then I get sick or light headed because I'm rushing and forgetting to eat. Smart I know.
I'm quitting caffine again. And it's giving me headaches and making me grumpy when I really hate being that way. I know it's for the best but I REALLY want an ice tea/Dr. Pepper/Coffee.
I have realize that if I don't cry at least once a day it really throws me off completely. Emotionally and physically. It's very strange to me because I don't really enjoy crying and haven't been much of a crier for most of my life. But I can't pretend that the hurt isn't there, no matter how full or beautiful the day is.
I'm also censoring shows and such for me. Things on conception difficulties, especially on my favorite show, Friends, too many babies and too much miscarriage information. I've just decided that at least part of the "Secret" was right. I believe I need to maintain a healthy and positive mindset. It shows true faith in God and it also keeps you from going crazy.
Going to the Biltmore really made me realize how important getting away and having a break is. I really think Jared and I need to plan more of those little vacations every so often.
God I just pray you listen to the content of my heart and see it in your desire to deliever on them. I know through you all things are possible. I just ask that You find favor with us to grant us joy, comfort and some of our simple wishes.
Hold Avery close to us and keep us firm in your presence. It is through you that we are the good that we are.
Forever yours.
Love
Meg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Glad you got a mini-getaway! You know you all are always welcome in Nashville! I hope you all continue to grow and have an impact in the world. We need to catch up soon!
ReplyDelete